We are a growing accounting and tax firm in Douglasville, GA area specializing in small businesses and individuals. We are looking for a motivated, outgoing person with 7+ years of tax experience with small business and individual tax returns to join our professional team.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for preparing and reviewing peer tax returns for the firm, as well as mentoring/training lower level staff and preparers.*
CPA optional, EA licenses are preferred but not required.
Strong people skills and ability to train and communicate with staff is A Must.
Review and assign all incoming tax return work for individuals, partnerships, S-Corp and C Corp.
Supervise and mentor/train tax related work and returns of lower level staff of tax preparers.
Prepare complex tax returns for individuals, partnerships, S-Corp and C Corp.
Research complex tax issues.
Correspond directly with clients.
Correspond with IRS, State tax authorities and clients regarding audits.
Perform tax consulting and tax planning throughout year.
* Applicants are preferred to have had at least 5-7 years of taxation experience
* Applicants must hold a Regular driving license
* Applicant must look presentable and professional
* Salary range
* Monday - Friday
* Average 45 hours per week off season
* Overtime is required during tax season
Compensation will be based on relevant experience
Job Type: Full-time