Bilingual Member Services Rep II
GreyStone Power Corporation
- Receives, assists with, and/or processes inquiries, payments, and related tasks from callers and/or visitors in reference to current or new membership, in Call Center or Walk-In settings.
- Professionally handles complaints, answers questions, provides information, and enters and maintains accurate records in computer systems.
- Exhibits excellent interpersonal skills when handling all interactions with external and internal stakeholders, while completing all tasks and/or steps promptly and accurately.
- Demonstrates and promotes a positive, friendly, courteous, and professional customer service environment.
- Provides accurate, clear, and complete information to members, co-workers, and all stakeholders.
- Maintains confidentiality of and discretion regarding all consumer information and account records.
- Uses good judgment to properly handle and/or process: a) payments for usage or deposits; b) start, stop, or transfer service; c) payment extension requests, d) refund inquiries, e) high bill complaints, f) energy audit requests, g) capital refund inquiries, and other tasks as required.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves member issues using computer systems and resources, and through inter-departmental interactions.
- Demonstrates an awareness that the job exists to effectively serve each and every member.
- Promotes our ancillary services to help reach the corporate sales goals for the department.
- Adheres to all corporate and departmental policies, directives, and processes.
- Takes ownership of tasks through to completion.
- Embraces feedback on performance.
- Performs other duties, tasks, or functions at various locations as instructed by supervision.
Required Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High school graduate/equivalent required; college degree or some college strongly preferred.
- Three to four years office experience in areas of customer service and/or dealing with the public.
- Call Center experience strongly preferred.
- Fluency in both Spanish and English.
- Excellent problem solving skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, and professional appearance.
- Proficiency with PC using MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook to prepare, complete and distribute reports and other pertinent information to management and/or team members.
- Excellent listening, verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Visual ability to enter and obtain information to/from network PC.
- Ability to perform multiple duties while experiencing interruptions.
- Prefer good knowledge of our service area.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of member information.
- Ability to follow company directives, policies, and procedures, as well as accept and positively respond to supervisory guidance and coaching.
- Aware that the primary responsibility for all MSRs is to be available at all times and promptly handle member needs either face-to-face or through answering ACD phone calls.
- Satisfactorily pass GreyStone’s employment physical, and drug, background, and credit screenings.
- Ability to consistently meet or exceed the established monthly, quarterly, and year-end performance goals.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality.
Physical DemandsGeneral office environment. Subject to various work situations and frequent interruptions. Requires a high degree of concentration and mental discipline. Constant use of computer and phone equipment. Subject to irate and/or upset members. Requires flexibility in regard to changing work schedules and reporting into work in emergency situations.